The Nursing & Midwifery Office, SA Health, is delighted to be hosting the seventeenth annual Nursing & Midwifery Excellence Awards on Friday 10 May, 2019 at the Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide, South Australia.
The Awards are open to all nurses and midwives working in South Australia. Nominations are invited from colleagues, healthcare professionals and members of the South Australian public.
The award categories are:
- Mary Buckskin Award for Excellence in Practice Aboriginal Nurse/Midwife
- Excellence in Practice Registered Nurse
- Excellence in Practice Registered Midwife
- Excellence in Practice Enrolled Nurse
- Excellence in Innovation in Education (Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife)
- Excellence in Innovation in Clinical Research (Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife)
- Excellence in Leadership (Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife)
- Excellence in Person Centred Care – Team Award (Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife/Enrolled Nurse)
- Consumer Appreciation Award – (Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife/Enrolled Nurse)
Please click on the above categories to view a sample of the information required for each category. You may use these documents to draft your nomination prior to entering it via the online portal.
An individual may be nominated for only one category.
All categories (except the Excellence in Person Centred Care – Team Award) are individual award categories.
Closing date for all nominations is 11:59 pm on Friday 16 November 2018.
Nomination forms received after the closing date will not be considered