The Nursing & Midwifery Office, SA Health, is delighted to be hosting the seventeenth annual Nursing & Midwifery Excellence Awards on Friday 8 May, 2020 at the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, South Australia.
The Awards are open to all nurses and midwives working in South Australia. Nominations are invited from colleagues, healthcare professionals and members of the South Australian public. The award categories are:
- Mary Buckskin Excellence in Practice: Aboriginal Nurse/Midwife
- Excellence in Practice: Registered Nurse
- Excellence in Practice: Registered Midwife
- Excellence in Practice: Enrolled Nurse
- Excellence in Education (Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife)
- Excellence in Person Centred Care – Team Award (Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife/Enrolled Nurse)
- Excellence in Research and Knowledge Translation (Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife)
- Excellence in Practice in Aged Care (Registered Nurse/Enrolled Nurse)
- Early Career Nurse/Midwife of the Year (Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife/Enrolled Nurse)
- Excellence in Leadership (Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife)
- Consumer Appreciation Award
- Humanitarian Award
An individual may be nominated for only one category.
All categories (except the Excellence in Person Centred Care – Team Award) are individual award categories.