Do you know an outstanding nurse or midwife who deserves to be recognised?
Has a nurse or midwife made an impact on your career?
Know someone who deserves an Award?
Do you know a nurse or midwife who is dedicated and exemplifies distinction in care, leadership, service and innovation?
The 2020 South Australian Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards, recognises and acknowledges nurses and midwives exceptional practice in their chosen field within South Australia. The Awards also recognise best practice and the contribution and the difference that nurses and midwives have made within the community and their profession.
The nurses and midwives that are nominated demonstrate that they consistently go over and above what is expected of them and they make a positive difference in the following ways:
- ensuring that patients, client or consumers are receiving the highest standards of care
- raising the standards of care which are underpinned by an appropriate evidence base
- advancing the nursing and/or midwifery professions
- making a significant contribution to their field of practice
- demonstrating leadership and innovation
- demonstrating person centred care and compassion in all that they do
- achieving excellence in nursing or midwifery practice.