Do you know an outstanding nurse or midwife who deserves to be recognised?
Has a nurse or midwife made an impact on your career?
Know someone who deserves an Award?
Do you know a nurse or midwife who is dedicated and exemplifies distinction in care, leadership, service and innovation?
Nominations are now closed.
Thank you to everyone that submitted a nomination.
The 2018 South Australian Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards, recognise and acknowledge exceptional nurses and midwives within South Australia. The Awards also recognise best practice and the contribution and difference that nurses and midwives make within the community and their profession.
We encourage you to nominate a nurse, midwife, or team working in any specialty area or healthcare environment, e.g. public sector, private sector, primary healthcare, rural & remote, aged care, the tertiary sector or private practice, whom you feel deserve to be recognised for their excellence.
The nurses and midwives you nominate demonstrate that they consistently go over and above what is expected of them and they make a positive difference in the following ways:
- ensuring that patients, client or consumers are receiving the highest standards of care
- raising the standards of care which are underpinned by an appropriate evidence base
- advancing the nursing and/or midwifery professions
- making a significant contribution to their field of practice
- demonstrating leadership and innovation
- demonstrating person centred care and compassion in all that they do
- achieving excellence in nursing or midwifery practice.